Lenovo, the leading global PC and Tablet brand, announced the launch of its extensive 2017 Think product line powered by 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors. The new 2017 range of ThinkPads, ThinkCentres and TIOs comes with significant technology breakthroughs making it an unparalleled portfolio of business machines.
Commenting on the launch, Rahul Agarwal, Managing Director & CEO, Lenovo India said, “The Think brand in essence has continuously and constantly redefined the boundaries of business PCs. These machines have always been synonymous with toughness, reliability and performance. Over the years, with changing business needs and increased need for mobility as well as security, these machines have evolved to provide a more rounded offering without losing their core value proposition. With the new Intel® processor coupled with our legendary Think product attributes, this latest range is equipped to meet the critical and evolving business requirements.”
“Intel has consistently worked towards driving processor innovation that positively impacts real-life productivity, and creativity. Lenovo’s new range of the Think product line fits a wide range of budgets and needs, across form factors. If you look at the versatile range of devices that have been announced today, two features stand out. First, the increased security, made possible by the 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors that will enable users compute with greater peace of mind; and second, richer visuals with better integrated graphics, facilitated by our processors’ performance and responsiveness, allowing consumers to take full advantage of the immersive internet. Our endeavor is to continue making these relevant technologies available, so companies such as Lenovo can make the most of them”, said Prakash Mallya, Managing Director – Sales & Marketing Group, Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd. at the event.
Building on Lenovo Think’s legendary attributes the technological upgrades of this new range solves some of the pertinent problems that enterprise PC users face. One of the biggest enterprise asks from a PC is data security, where Think has always been an industry leader. But the changing business dynamics seek a lot more than that from a PC. Today, a PC not only has to be sturdy, but also thinner and lighter, without compromising on screen resolution, sound quality and the visual experience. Most importantly the PC has to deliver superlative performance. With the inclusion of the latest 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors the performance of this latest range of enterprise machines sets an all new industry benchmark.
Lenovo’s latest 2017 range reinforces the company’s endeavour to consistently innovate and address dynamic requirements of customers. Some of the key technology innovations include: Lenovo Smartbeep Technology for troubleshooting identification; new antenna design with engineered Wi-Fi and WWAN; infrared camera for facial recognition with Windows Hello for secure log-in; Fingerprint reader with Dedicated Chip; Low Temperature Solder (LTS) manufacturing process for improved system reliability and a lower emission footprint; low blue Light technology to prevent eye fatigue; a new wave keyboard for the best Tablet mode experience and protection from smudges; Windows Signature Image for assured speed and performance among others.
ThinkPad X1 Carbon – 15 hours of battery life for extended time away – Starting at INR. 1, 23,000
- Weighs just 1.1kg with a14inch IPS display ; is a sleek 33cms form factor with four layers of carbon-fiber reinforced chassis and a magnesium alloy roll-cage for added strength
- Thunderbolt 3 ports, super-fast LTE-A , Wireless WAN and WIFI certified WiGigTM
- Fingerprint sensor with a dedicated chip for biometric processing and new face recognition Infrared camera
- Delivers up to 15.5 hours of battery life with a rapid charging feature that provides 80% capacity in just an hour.
ThinkPad X1 Yoga – Flawlessly flexible with an OLED screen – Starting at INR. 1, 45, 500
- With a stunning OLED display option, built-in rechargeable pen, full Inking capability and enhanced security
- The very definition of versatility, as it works the way the user wants it to in any business environment with a 360-degree hinge
- With the new LTE-A (4G) users are assured anytime, anywhere connectivity and access to all data and apps in the cloud
ThinkPad X270 – Ultralight and great battery life – Starting at INR. 89,600
- Weighing 1.27 kg, with up to 21 hours of battery life, this ultralight 31.75cms ThinkPad X270 is destined to give your business the edge
- Plenty of storage and memory that ensures no waiting for app loading system reboot
- Power, performance, and portability—that’s what you get with the ThinkPad X270
ThinkPad Yoga 370 – Sleek and Stylish – Starting at INR. 96,000
- Combining power, performance, and portability, the stylish yet durable ThinkPad Yoga 370 offers freedom to work/play anywhere
- The device can be used in different ways -with its 360-degree hinge, this 2-in-1 flips easily from laptop to tablet mode.
- With great battery life and reliability it also comes with a worldwide warranty
ThinkPad L470 – Great performance and legendary reliability – Starting at INR. 67,900
- Designed to offer a fundamental enterprise solution with legacy technology, this laptop will power through the day
- Tested against 12 military-grade requirements and passing more than 200 quality checks, it is engineered to survive the bumps and bruises of life
- Enterprise-worthy security from this versatile business machine
ThinkPad T470 – Rugged design and solid-state storage – Starting at INR. 88,600
- With an 18-hour battery life, the ThinkPad T470 is designed to enhance productivity
- Easy to use, deploy, and service, this robust laptop has cutting-edge technology
- Solid-state storage, secure touch fingerprint reader and advanced facial recognition
ThinkPad T470s – Powerful performance in a highly durable, portable design – Starting at INR. 97,700
- Weighing 1.32 kg, it has portability and performance
- Comes with a FHD & WQHD display, stereo speakers, and hi-res webcam
- Boasts an all-day battery life, plenty of storage and oodles of RAM
ThinkCentre M710 Tiny Desktop – Smaller, more powerful and more versatile – Starting at INR. 33, 350 (with monitor)
- With up to 3 displays and a rich viewing experience users can think big and multitask with ease
- Packs a punch with the latest desktop technology found in full-sized desktops despite a significant amount of power saving
- Configurable ports, power on from keyboard and space saving mounting options makes the device adaptable to user business needs
ThinkCentre M710 Tower & Small Form Factor (SFF) – Boosts efficiency and productivity – Starting at INR 30,990 (Tower) & INR. 31,990 (SFF) (with monitor)
- Comes with DDR4 memory and is Intel-Optane ready
- ThinkCentre M710 Tower (TW) and Small Form Factor (SFF) meet the most demanding content creation and multi-media tasks with 4 front USB ports and memory expandability upto 64 GB
- Experience fast boot up times, opening files faster than ever and longer service life of the SSD
ThinkCentre M910 Tower – Powerful, reliable, secure – Starting at INR. 45,990 (with monitor)
- Featuring the latest Intel® processors up to Core™ i7, DDR4 memory, plus optional PCIe SSD – one will experience fast boot up times, open files faster than ever and avoid delays
- Designed to deliver outstanding performance and manageability – ThinkCentre M910 tower (TW) meets the most demanding content creation and multi-media tasks.
- Includes Intel® vPro™ technology for easy diagnostics and management, plus built-in data security – ThinkCentre M910 TW empowers the workforce and improves organization’s efficiency and productivity
ThinkCentre Tiny-In-One 22 & 24 (55.8cms & 60.96cms) – Next evolution of a uniquely versatile All-in-One PC- Starting at INR. 45,990 (TIO 22 + M710 Tiny) & INR. 49,990 (TIO 22 + M710 Tiny )
- With its modular design, the TIO is built to allow the users to change its Tiny Desktop CPU without any tools, as and when needed, thus making PC refreshes and upgrades effortless for large Enterprises and Public Sector Organisations. TIO 22 and 24 modular come with a sleek borderless design and integrated speaker.
- Anti-glare technology reduces glare and ensures a clear, vibrant screen from any angle
- Embedded audio designed for your business communications
ThinkVision X1 – Slim and Spectacular – Starting at INR. 45,000
- Ultra-slim 4K2K Ultra-HD monitor delivers the most outstanding professional visual experience with vibrant color and deep blacks
- A USB Type-C port enables one-cable docking to use the monitor as a second screen, power other USB Type-C devices or transmit data
- A built-in FHD camera, dual-array microphone and stereo speakers make it the perfect monitor for enhanced VoIP collaboration
ThinkVision P27h – A perfect performance monitor – Starting at INR. 36,000
- Delivers exquisite detail across the 68.5cm QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS-type screen, featuring factory-calibrated accuracy, flicker-free display and an innovative TÜV eye comfort certification
- The elegant design is enhanced with a convenient one-cable connection for video, power and data
- Perfect display solution for professionals and creatives alike
ThinkVision T24i – A perfect collection of Versatility and Productivity – Starting at INR. 18,000
- ThinkVision® T24i-10 is a professional collection of next-generation displays perfectly suited for all corporates
- 4 USB ports matched with an audio port maximize productivity with complete access to favourite accessories.
- Whether one is crunching numbers in a spreadsheet, putting together a presentation, or simply firing an email, one can expect a brighter and more productive 9 to 5 with one of these models
*The above prices vary basis the configuration. Prices do not include tax or shipping or options and are subject to change without notice; additional terms and conditions apply. Reseller prices may vary. On-shelf rates may vary by geography and products may only be available in select markets. All offers are subject to availability. Lenovo reserves the right to alter product offerings, features and specifications at any time without notice.
All of Lenovo’s Think products will be able across the country through the company’s extensive channel network.